How to keep your computer in good condition
1. Inventory your computer. To collect the information easily, use some tools such as Sisoft Sandra, Systems Works, etc.
2. Delete unused file in your computer system, such as temp, cookies, Browser History, etc.
3. Defrag your hard disk by using defragment tools in windows operating system. Do this routinely at least once in a month, in order to make your computer’s performance and data access faster.
4. Scan your hard disk by using Scandisk Hard Disk tools in windows operating system. This process is to check hard disk error, when the system crashed/hang.
5. Back up your data routinely. Use another drive, such as external hard disk, cd, etc.
6. Update Anti Virus tools routinely.
7. Update Operation System.
8. Check your electricity input into your computer. Make sure stable voltage and if necessary, use the UPS.
9. Avoid the dust/ashes by cover your computer after you used it. Do not do other activities in front of computer. Keep your computer clean.
10. Turn off the computer rightly, so your hard disk will not be crashed